Built by Charles Barry and inspired by Italian Renaissance architecture, The Reform Club was founded in 1836 and is a private members club on the south side of Pall Mall. As its name suggests, the Club was created in reaction to the Conservatives and was a place for progressive ideas for liberal Whig and Radical membership. Initially an all male membership, the Club finally permitted women to join on equal terms in 1981. Today, it is no longer associated with any political party and is purely a social club.
This will be a one hour guided tour by a member of staff. The dress code does not permit jeans or trainers and the taking of photographs is not allowed.
If this event becomes fully booked, please contact the Activity Leader to be placed on a waitlist.