Are you curious about gaining strength and flexibility through movement and breath? Are you interested in improving mental well-being during these strange and turbulent times? Then Power Flow yoga is for you!
This style of yoga is open and accessible to all abilities and can be done in the comfort of your own home, via Zoom.
A £5.00 donation per class is suggested. The money raised will go to a very worthy registered charity, Lumi Foundation. This charity provides yoga classes to individuals and communities who would otherwise not have access to them, such as people of low income, disabled adults (MENCAP and Action On Disability), elderly groups (Age UK), and cancer patients and survivors (Maggie’s).
– £10 would pay for a yoga mat and block
– £25 would pay for a teacher to deliver a class
– £50 would pay for a weekly Lumi Foundation class
– £75 would pay for a workshop from Lumi Foundation
– £100 would contribute to a yoga teacher training scholarship for a Lumi Foundation yogi
To donate, please visit the following dedicated link: